Already know what you’re looking for?
Click below to request a quotation
As a label-free technique, direct measurements can be made without reliance upon modification to binding partners or the use of secondary reagents, which can introduce experimental artefacts to the data.
- We’ve tailored our SPR platforms to support the requirements of early discovery projects through to QC characterisation with designs that deliver high throughput and/or exceptional data quality.
- All SPR assays at Antibody Analytics are conducted using Biacore 8Ks. This is the most advanced SPR machine currently available that brings a combination of outstanding data quality, sensitivity, and throughput.
- Established protocols to confirm suitability of existing setups for seamless adoption.
- Customisation protocols to adapt methodologies for unique or complex programmes
- Extensive efforts have been applied to confirm elimination of non-specific binding and improve data quality.
Customers using Antibody Analytics’ SPR services have access to our specialist team who provide expert knowledge on both biophysics and assay designs as we continue to support their screening programmes, identification and confirmation target binding, characterisation of lead candidates and multi-species analysis to support discovery and pre-clinical evaluations.
Whatever your requirements, let us understand your goals and help define effective strategies to better the structure-function relationships.
If you are looking to test your molecule in a more predictable, standardised method, why not share some of your requirements here and we can get a proposal out to you, or alternatively speak to our team and let us build a tailored approach to just for you.
Stay in touch with our R&D in this space and request further info